Seamlessly integrate Zigpoll into your Wordpress Site
If you have a Wordpress site you're in luck! We offer a Wordpress Plugin to make installing Zigpoll as easy as pressing a button.
- 1.Search for the plugin within or download it here.
- 2.Add the plugin to your plugins folder (if you downloaded it).
- 3.Activate the plugin by going to Plugins section of your Wordpress dashboard and clicking the "activate" link.
- 4.Click the new Zigpoll menu tab on the left/
- 5.Add your Account ID and press Save.
- 6.That's it! You're now fully connected with Zigpoll on your Wordpress site..
Should you want to manually embed the code, you will need to copy the embed code and paste it into the <head> section of your theme. This will likely be located in a file called header.php but it can vary from theme to theme. Also note that if you are going to add the embed code in manually, you should not use the official plugin, otherwise the code will be added to your theme twice.